Boonton Brewfest is back! Boonton Main Street Inc. is looking forward to welcoming everyone back to Canalside Park for a fun filled day of music, games, and (of course) beer! We are expecting over 30 local breweries all from the Greater NJ area. *Event is 21+ only*
In addition to amazing craft NJ beer, you can expect...
- Live music from two different bands
- DJ keeping the vibes going close to beer sampling tents
- Various adult games including corn hole...giant Jenga...bucket pong
- 10-15 local food vendors representing a variety of cuisines w/ food for purchase
- One wine sampling tent
- Local craft vendors and merchandise available
All tickets (outside of designated driver) will include a custom memento glass to be used for sampling. VIP tickets will get you into the event one hour early for first dibs on tasting and optimal seating setup, and will include a free t-shirt to boot.
Early bird ticketing opens in June with discounted ticketing available all the way up until the day of the event. Don't forget to line up a ride if you're not planning on walking home! Also not a bad idea to bring a popup chair. Don't say we didn't tell you!
Rain date reserved for the following Saturday, September 17th. Barring more extreme weather however it will be rain or shine!
Confirmed Breweries as of 06/15/2022
- Angry Erik Brewing
- Bout The Hops Brewing
- Brix City Brewing
- Buttzville Brewing Company
- Cypress Brewing Company
- Czig Meister Brewing Company
- Flying Fish Brewing Company
- Fort Nonsense
- Hackensack Brewing
- Heavy Reel Brewing Co
- Icarus Brewing
- Last Wave Brewing Co
- Man Skirt Brewing
- Montclair Brewery
- Ross Brewing
- South 40 Brewing
- Yale Terrace Brewing